Help and Support
Use the links below for Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I access the training?
- How do I save my progress?
- How do other employees access the training?
- How do I change my password or details?
- How do I find out my password if I've forgotten it?
- How do I open the module when it isn't loading and I've clicked 'Enter'?
- The module isn't displaying correctly, what could it be?
- What browser should I use?
- The module has frozen, what should I do?
- I can't see my certificate, where can I find it?
If you can't find what you need, contact us for additional support.
How do I access the training?
- Use your username and password to login to the site:
- All your courses will be displayed on your home page.
- Click on the course title to begin.
- Use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons to navigate the course.
How do I save my progress?
The Learning Management System automatically saves your progress for you. You can log off or close the window at any time during your training.
How do other employees access the training?
Each person who needs to do the training must login with a unique username and password.
How do I change my password or details?
First, make sure you have logged in.
- Click on your name or picture in the top right-hand corner.
- Select 'Profile' from the menu.
- Select 'Edit Profile'.
- Enter your details into the form.
- Click 'Update Profile' to update the record.
How do I find out my password if I've forgotten it?
Just click the 'Forgotten your username or password' link on the Log in page.
You will be prompted to enter your username or email address. Your password will be emailed to you.
How do I open the module when it isn’t loading and I’ve clicked ‘Enter’?
There may be a pop-up blocker preventing the course opening. To disable your pop-up blocker, click on a link below for browser specific instructions.
The module isn't displaying correctly, what could it be?It could be due the browser you are using. Check that you are using a browser that works with our modules.
What browser should I use?
Our modules work best with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)/Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
Other browsers can be used, however there may be some problems with functionality.
The module has frozen, what should I do?
Try re-starting your computer. You could also check that there are no problems with your internet connection. Our modules are all online and a stable internet connection is required.
I can't see my certificate, where can I find it?
Once you have completed the module, your certificate will be available. Click on the module Completion Certificate link to access it.
If you require additional support please contact us: email@example.com