Help and Support
Use the links below for Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I access the training?
- How do I save my progress?
- How do other employees access the training?
- How do I change my password or details?
- How do I find out my password if I’ve forgotten it?
- How do I open the module when it isn’t loading and I've clicked ‘Enter’?
- The module isn't displaying correctly, what could it be?
- What browser should I use?
- The module has frozen, what should I do?
If you can't find what you need, contact us for additional support.
How do I access the training?
- Use your username and password to login to the site:
- All your courses will be displayed on your home page.
- Click on the course title to begin.
- Use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons to navigate the course.
How do I save my progress?
The Learning Management System automatically saves your progress for you. You can log off or close the window at any time during your training.
How do other employees access the training?
Each person who needs to do the training must login with a unique username and password.
How do I change my password or details?
First, make sure you have logged in.
- Click on your name or picture in the top right-hand corner.
- Select 'Profile' from the menu.
- Select 'Edit Profile'.
- Enter your details into the form.
- Click 'Update Profile' to update the record.