Encouraging Positive Behaviour
Encouraging Positive Behaviour is part of the SCOUTS New Zealand eLearning series. The module explores understanding behaviour and its purpose, The Scout Method, effective praise and the Plan, Do, Review cycle.
This eLearning module has been created for all leaders and volunteers involved in Keas, Cubs, Scouts, Venturers and Rovers.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Have an understanding of behaviour and its purpose.
- Have an understanding of The Scout Method and how it can be applied.
- Have an understanding of effective praise.
- Understand how the Plan, Do, Review cycle can be applied.
The course includes the following
- Understanding behaviour
- The Scout Method
- Effective praise
- Plan, Do, Review cycle
· Interactive learning using animation
· Formative learning
30 minutes depending on previous experience over a 6 month duration.
This online interactive course is specifically designed for all of those working within SCOUTS New Zealand.