Safe from Harm
"Safe from harm" is the third of three modules focusing Child and Youth Protection and keeping children and young people safe from harm. The module explores how SCOUTS New Zealand safeguards children and young people, introduces the Five R’s of Child Protection Framework and identifies where to get help if there are any child protection concerns.
This eLearning module has been created for all leaders and volunteers involved in Keas, Cubs, Scouts, Venturers and Rovers.
After completing the course, learners will be able:
- To understand what SCOUTS New Zealand does to safeguard children and young people
- To understand the Five R's of Child and Youth Protection Framework
- To understand where to get help if there are any child protection concerns
The course includes the following
· How SCOUTS New Zealand safeguards children and young people
· Five R’s of Child and Youth Protection Framework
· Where to get help
· Interactive learning using animation
· Formative learning
30 minutes depending on previous experience over a 6 month duration.
This online interactive course is specifically designed for all of those working within SCOUTS New Zealand.