Incontinence Suite 08 - Bowel Management
This course, has been developed to provide learners with an understanding of faecal incontinence, constipation, and their causes, management techniques and the type of care someone affected by faecal incontinence requires.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The basic anatomy and physiology of the gastrointestinal tract
- The different types and various causes of faecal incontinence
- How to manage faecal incontinence
- What someone with faecal incontinence may go through, and
- How to provide better care for someone affected by faecal incontinence.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion.
The course is aimed at healthcare workers.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course. (45 mins in length)