Incontinence Suite 06 - Individual Assessment and Product Selection
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of how to assess an individual’s incontinence protection requirements and select an appropriate continence product for them as part of delivering personalised continence care.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The importance of Personalised continence care
- How to estaconduct an individual assessment, including the appropriate mapping criteria to use to ensure the correct data is collected
- Product selection
- How to maintain personalised continence care at an organisation.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.