Duty of Care for Workers
This course will provide workers with an understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
After completing this course you will understand:
- work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, at each level of the workplace, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
You'll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
30 minutes - 1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hours (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
This course provides duty of care training for those performing the role of a worker.
If you're a supervisor or in a senior management role in your organisation, then you should complete the duty of care course that relates to your role.
Please note that this course contains some Australian specific information.