National Information Privacy Awareness
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and how to apply it within organisations.
This course has been developed using training material from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner and reviewed by Baker & McKenzie.
List of topics covered in the course:
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
- exemptions to the Privacy Act
- the role of the Privacy Officer
- how complaints are handled.
- adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
1 - 2 hours depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 2 CPD hours (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff. Please note that some content is Australian specific