This course, reviewed by Sparke Helmore Lawyers, has been designed to provide you with an understanding of workplace stress and a range of strategies to help you manage stress.
After completing this course, you will:
- have an understanding of what stress is and how it affects people and organisations
- have an understanding of negative and positive stress
- be able to identify some of the signs and symptoms of negative stress, and
- be able to identify and apply some stress management techniques.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
1 hour depending on previous experience over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course has been designed to provide training for all employees in an organisation.