Incontinence Suite 03 -Perineal Skin Care In Relation to Incontinence
This course has been designed to provide you with the knowledge, practical tools and support to significantly reduce (or eliminate) incontinence-related perineal skin conditions. This course, reviewed by TENA, is for anyone working in the aged care sector.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- Perineal skin care
- Preventing perineal dermatitis
- Teamwork for continuous improvement, and
- Caring for the individual
30 minutes to 1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion