Work Health and Safety Fundamentals
This course has been reviewed against the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 2015 and its regulations.
It has been designed to provide you with an understanding of some of the issues relating to health and safety that workers may face in the workplace, and to comply with good practice safety guidelines.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- health and safety responsibilities in the workplace
- an overview of the risk management process, and
- what you should expect to find in the workplace to help you work safely.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in New Zealand. This training is not a substitute for professional legal advice. If you require further advice or information, please contact the health and safety regulator in your jurisdiction.