This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to set up a safe, healthy and productive office work space, and how to work safely in an office environment.
This course has been designed to comply with good practical health and safety guidelines and approved codes of practice. Terminology has been chosen for clarity and ease of comprehension.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- some common health risks in the office environment
- how to set up equipment like chairs and computer screens
- how to arrange the items on their desk
- how to manage problems caused by noise, temperature and lighting, and
- how structuring work tasks and breaks can help to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
1-2 hours depending on previous experience over a 6 month duration. You gain 2 CPD hours (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for office workers in Australasian organisations. This training is not a substitute for professional legal advice. If you require further specific advice or information, please contact Worksafe NZ.