Social and Digital Media and the Workplace
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of appropriate uses of social and digital media in the workplace, and how to avoid breaching workplace standards and safety legislation. This course has been independently reviewed by Sparke Helmore Lawyers.
This course will provide an understanding of the following aspects of social and digital media, and electronic communications:
- what they are and some of their benefits
- how their use can be linked to the workplace
- the legislation and workplace policies that can apply to your behaviour when you use them
- the risks associated with using them inappropriately, and
- some of the ways you can make sure that you use them safely and responsibly.
1 hour depending on previous experience over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
This course is appropriate for anyone in the Workplace.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.