Social and Digital Media and the Workplace
This course has been developed to provide care and support workers with an understanding of how to assist clients in aged care, home and community settings with their medication needs.
The course features:
- adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- ensure they have the authority to proceed to assist a client with their medication
- prepare the client for assistance after identifying the level and type of physical assistance or supervision required
- assist and support the administration of a wide range of different types of medications
- understand some of the ways medications are classified
- identify lines of authority, accountability and actions to be taken to handle contingencies
- complete the documentation associated with the administration of medication, and
- implement hygiene and duty of care procedures when addressing the needs of the client.
The course has been designed to provide training for care and support workers in residential aged care, home and community setting.