Manual Tasks for Aged Care
This course has been developed to provide you with an understanding of why and how musculoskeletal injuries occur, as well as some practical tips on how to perform hazardous manual tasks safely. Due to the introduction of model Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation in various Australian jurisdictions, for the purpose of this training program the terms 'manual handling' and 'manual tasks' are interchangeable, unless otherwise stated.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the physical principles that relate to manual tasks
- how to perform hazardous manual tasks safely, and
- how to assess and reduce the risks associated with hazardous manual tasks.
Anyone performing a manual task in a care environment in Australia.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.