Manual Tasks for Workers
This course has been developed to provide workers with an understanding of the risks associated with manual tasks and an awareness of how to perform those tasks safely. The course has been designed to provide training for all workers who perform manual tasks in New Zealand organisations.
This course has been designed to comply with good practical health and safety guidelines and approved codes of practice. Terminology has been chosen for clarity and ease of comprehension.
This course will provide learners with and understanding of:
- hazardous manual tasks
- how to assess manual tasks
- ways of reducing the risk of injury, and
- techniques for performing manual tasks safely.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course has been designed to provide training for all workers who perform manual tasks in New Zealand organisations. This training is not a substitute for professional legal advice. If you require further specific advice or information, please contact Worksafe NZ.
The course features:
- adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- formative and summative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.