Dealing with Workplace Conflict
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to deal with and de-escalate conflict.
This course will provide an understanding of how to:
- drivers and influences that can lead to and escalate conflict
- the human body's reaction when faced with conflict
- key signs of increasing tension in individuals
- how to assess threat and risk using a logical threat and risk assessment model
- some aspects of the law in relation to conflict
- how to formulate strategies to minimise personal risk in conflict situations, and
- practical techniques to de-escalate and avoid conflict.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in Australian organisations.
You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.