Equal Employment Opportunity for Managers and Supervisors
This course provides managers and supervisors with an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and discrimination. This course has been independently reviewed by Thomson Geer Lawyers.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- the legislation that applies to EEO
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors in the Australian workplace.
You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.