Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course, independently reviewed by Thomson Geer Lawyers, has been designed to provide you with an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and discrimination.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- the legislation that applies to EEO
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
This course is aimed at all employees in the New Zealand workplace.
You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.