Managing the Discipline Process
This course has been designed to provide training in how to manage the discipline process with consistency and procedural fairness.
This course will provide an understanding of how to:
- manage the discipline process correctly by using ethical and legal reasons
- conduct a formal investigation
- conduct an employee interview
- make a formal decision, and
- avoid common mistakes.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
All managers and supervisors of staff in the Australian workplace.
You gain 2 CPD hours (Continuing Professional
Development) upon successful completion of the course.