Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism
This course will provide you with an understanding of what misconduct, poor performance and absenteeism are, and what can happen if they're not managed correctly.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what general misconduct and serious and wilful misconduct are
- what poor performance is
- what absenteeism is, and
- the impact these issues can have in the workplace.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors of staff in any Australian workplace.
You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional
Development) upon successful completion of the course.