Bullying and Harassment for Managers and Supervisors
This course has been independently reviewed by Sparke Helmore Lawyers. This course has been designed to provide managers and supervisors with an understanding about workplace bullying and harassment, and what they can do to prevent and manage bullying and harassment in their workplace.
During this course, we'll be looking at:
the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- how to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach, and
- how to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.
Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in New Zealand organisations.
Bullying and Harassment for Workers
This course has been designed to provide workers with an
understanding about bullying and harassment in the workplace, the type of
behaviour that should be avoided and what workers can do if bullying or
harassment is occurring in their workplace.
You gain 2 CPD hours (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.