Introduction to Personalised Incontinence Care
This course, reviewed by TENA has been designed to provide an understanding of the different types of incontinence and the care someone affected by incontinence requires.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The different types of incontinence and causes of incontinence
- The challenges experienced by those who are affected by incontinence
- The different types of treatments and lifestyle interventions, and
- Considerations when assessing incontinence needs
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training.