Pad Changing and Change Frequency
This course, reviewed by TENA has been designed to provide you with the knowledge, practical tools and support for good practice pad changing and change frequency.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- daily pad changing routines
- the benefits of good practice pad changing and change frequency
- how to maintain resident dignity and reduce carer workload and strain, and
- how to fit pads properly.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
30 minutes to 1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training