This course, reviewed by TENA has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of good practice pad leakage prevention for care recipients with incontinence.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- Good practice leakage prevention
- Leakage prevention strategies
- Procedures for managing pad leakage, and
- Continuous feedback and improvement
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion
30 minutes to 1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
This course is aimed at any staff working in an aged care facility required to undertake incontinence training.