Incontinence Night Care
This course, reviewed by TENA has been designed to provide you with an understanding of good practice incontinence night care to promote a good night's sleep for incontinent persons and to alleviate caregiver workload.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The importance of sleep
- How to establish night time routines for incontinence care
- How to avoid unnecessary pad changing
- The importance of personalised care, and
- The coordination of day and night shift staff.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.