Incontinence Suite 04 - Incontinence Night Care
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of good practice incontinence night care to promote a good night's sleep for incontinent persons and to alleviate caregiver workload. This course, reviewed by TENA, is suitable for at anyone working in the Aged Care sector.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The importance of sleep
- How to establish night time routines for incontinence care
- How to avoid unnecessary pad changing
- The importance of personalised care, and
- The coordination of day and night shift staff.
The course is aimed at anyone working in the Aged Care sector required to undertake incontinence training.
1 hour depending on previous experience which can be done over a 6 month duration. You gain 1 CPD hour (Continuing Professional Development) upon successful completion of the course.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- Professional audio
- Animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Multi-device compatible
- Assessments, and
- A certificate of completion.